Job Details & How to Apply
Lumicel Animation Studios is hiring a Production Coordinator for international animation series production. The production coordinator plans daily assignments for animators, compositors, and the pre-production department. The coordinator provides the first point of contact for production team members. The Coordinator maintains production records and reports, communicates the day’s scheduled events, arranges key meetings, and provides general animation production administrative support.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Plan production/project schedule and work assignment as per animation series delivery timeline
- Enter and maintain production data in the studio's production database, excel sheets and related production/project records to reflect scheduled, in-progress, and completed project work
- Schedule meetings at the request of the Production Manager, Supervisor and Lead(s)
- Proactively maintain the calendar with alertness to topics, deadlines and conflicts
- Manage the schedules of key personnel and the production department
- Ensure proper preparation for all meetings and reviews
- Ensure daily tasks are assigned and work is delivered by all production team members on time and as per the schedule
- Coordinate work that enters and leaves the production department to ensure completeness
- Record and publish notes from meetings and reviews that accurately reflect action items
- Meet production milestones and deadlines and motivate the team to do the same
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or MBA or with equivalent experience is preferred
- Degree in Mass communication/Visual Media/ is a plus
- 2 years of work experience is required (will consider freshers with right attitude and passion of production administration or project management)
- Computer literacy and ability to work with standard word-processing and spreadsheet software like Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Production Coordinator or assistant in animation production studio or television or broadcast studio is a plus
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and meet production deadlines
- Experience working in a reputed animation studio, television studio, marketing/media production firms and international animation series is a plus
- Drive, determination and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, communication skills, and an excellent team player
HOW TO APPLY?
To an ideal candidate, we will offer a competitive salary, challenging animation projects and growth opportunity in a very skilled and highly motivated team.
Hurry and send your resume to:
Lumicel Animation Studios turns ideas into reality!
A unique combination of world-class creative talent, storytelling ability, and expertise in cutting-edge-technologies - what makes us stand out from the crowd.
Our studio and the global team is present in India, Malaysia, United States and Europe. Meet our team at conferences like Kidscreen, Annecy International Animated Film Festival and Market (MIFA), Mipcom, Mipcom Jr etc