2D Animation Consultant
Job Details & How to Apply
Lumicel Animation Studios is hiring an experienced Sr 2D Animation Consultant with expertise in 2D Cut-Out Animation & Rigging to join our team on a contract (3 year contract) or Full-time basis
As the Sr 2D Animation Consultant, you’ll be responsible for delivering 2d animation production and helping us take it to the next level! You will review the 2D animation requirement for "Hana Dreams" - Lumicel's 52 X 11" pre-school animated series
Our team is fun to work with and passionate about animation content development. Get ready, because we are ramping up our create animation experts to take this series to the market.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO:
- Provide on-site 2D animation training and consulting
- Review episodes with Creative Director and update work deliverables
- Animate and deliver work products for episodes
- Evaluate the continuity and flow of all episodes and ensure that the expected quality of animation is met
- Meet production milestones and deadlines
- Review the production animation pipeline and suggest work plans to improve animation quality and productivity
- Create interesting, high-quality animations and storyboards
- Other related animation production tasks as required
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 10+ years’ experience as an animator and/or rigging artist
- 7+ years’ experience animating in a 2D production environment
- Excellent proficiency in Industry Standard Animation Softwares (Adobe Flash, Toon Boom Harmony etc) are required
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate from a recognized animation school
- Excellent animation and drawing skills
- Excellent knowledge of the traditional, paperless, and advanced cut-out animation workflow
- Strong computer skills in PC and Mac environments
- Self-Driven; Ability to work independently
- Ability to motivate, mentor and coach a talented and diverse crew
- Drive, determination and creative problem-solving skills
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Proficient (spoken and written) in English, with other languages an asset
- Ability to quickly learn a wide array of software and technologies
- Ability to work in a collaborative team and share constructive input
- Instructional Design skills, an asset
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize
HOW TO APPLY?
To an ideal candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and you will be working with a very skilled, highly motivated team and exciting international 2D animation series.
Hurry and send your resume and showreel to:
Lumicel Animation Studios turns ideas into reality!
A unique combination of world-class creative talent, storytelling ability, and expertise in cutting-edge-technologies - what makes us stand out from the crowd.
Our studio and the global team is present in India, Malaysia, United States and Europe. Meet our team at conferences like Kidscreen, Annecy International Animated Film Festival and Market (MIFA), Mipcom, Mipcom Jr etc